Image of the Week - June 3, 2003
ESEM Educational Video
This image is a still from a flash animation assembled by Megan Gillette and Carl Burton. The animation covers the basics of how an environmental scanning electron microscope (ESEM) operates, how the sample is prepared, and how images are collected. It is part of a larger remote microscopy project sponsored by NASA.
- Megan Gillette - ITG, Beckman Institute
- Carl Burton - ITG, Beckman Institute
- Scott Robinson - ITG, Beckman Institute
- Chas Conway - ITG, Beckman Institute
- Ben Grosser - ITG, Beckman Institute
- Glenn Fried - ITG, Beckman Institute
Copyright © Imaging Technology Group; Beckman Institute; and the University of Illinois. All rights reserved. The Image of the Week may not be reproduced without the prior permission of the Imaging Technology Group or the individual image authors.
Uploaded Thu Jun 5 16:32:53 2003 by Benjamin Grosser
Updated Thu Jan 28 00:14:28 2010 by Daniel E. Weber