Using the Zeiss AxioImager A1 light microscope and the software provided, one may trace and analyze branching structures throughout single or serial sections. The SW will also plot and analyze the distribution of cells throughout single or serial sections. Measurements may be made while tracing, and the system includes all modern stereological probes for unbiased measurements (optical fractionator, optical and physical dissector, Cavalieri, cycloids, lines, nucleators, rotator).
A chart for immersion oil types can be found here.
- Optronics MicroFire Progressive Scan CCD
- CCD Array: large-format 3/4\" Color CCD
- Active Pixels: 1600 x 1200
- Pixel Size: 7.4 µm square
- Fluorescence, transmitted brightfield, reflected brightfield & transmitted polarized light capabilities
- Motorized stage and focus
|Manufacturer||Carl Zeiss, Inc.|
|Equipment Model||AxioImager A1|
|Phone Numbers||(217) 333-4387, (217) 244-6928, (217) 265-5071, (217) 244-4473 (Room B606E)|